Sunday, January 8, 2012

366 week 1

HELLO 2012!
I embrace you with open arms and am looking forward to all the new adventures you have for me. 
My new years resolution was to complete a 365 project. I recently found out its a leap year so make that 366! Regardless I feel that with moving out west to California this will help keep people updated and see what goes on in my everyday life. I will still have normal posts with more pictures but weekly I'll be putting out my everyday photo. So that being said this first week of January was a hectic one...


January 1, 2012
This is my beautiful Grandma, Ramona Martinez. This is the first Christmas that she has had without my grandma and her one wish was that she could see her family. We had a potluck just for her.


January 2, 2012
The snow finally came! Not only did we have a white christmas but we had a white New Years and then the second came and we received a gift. Hello Snow!


January 3, 2012
I met my oldest friend Paige Fox for coffee at JP's in Holland. Lovely place but more importantly I got to spend time with a friend before leaving.


January 4, 2012
Happy 9th Birthday Lemonjellos! They had an open mic night for their birthday party and my brother participated. He loves the attention.


January 5, 2012
I was able to see another close friend of mine, Kristi Lynn Mcdonald. We went to the Elks Lounge in Holland. Id never seen one of these mounted animals before. It was HUGE!


January 6, 2012
I had my wisdom teeth removed. I was very nervous and wasn't sure what to expect. It went well but then I had to take all these pills... YIKES!


January 7, 2012
This picture describes my day perfectly. I was stuck in bed all day and didn't move around much. It was awful but healing is important


First week was overall exciting. Hoping there are more exciting things to come. 

~Vanessa M. Martinez

No comments:

Post a Comment