Sunday, January 15, 2012

January 8-14 Week 2

 Week 2 In January!


January 8, 2012
Spent another day in bed. This was a view from the couch I had to lay on. The doctor said I had to stay sitting up.


January 9, 2012
Nolani Rae came over to give me my Christmas present. She paid for it all by herself. I was so proud and honored to get this beautiful new charm for my Pandora bracelet.


January 10, 2012
I finally got some ice cream! It felt great on my mouth. I was able to start eating more solid foods as well.


January 11, 2012
This is Froggy's in Holland. Its one of my favorite local burger and fry joints. AMAZING! I met Miriam here to chat and say goodbye.


January 12, 2012
Just a few days before we leave to California and we get slammed with snow. This was just the beginning it got worse but way to say farewell Michigan!


January 13, 2012
Over the past 6 months I started collecting access vinyl from the projects that I weeded at work. By the end I accumulated a lot of confetti. It was my last day of work and I think you can see what happened...


January 14, 2012
My going away Party. This is Rosie with our cousin's daughter Mia. I thought this picture was precious

Another great week! This next week will sure be eventful... California here I come!


~Vanessa M. Martinez

No comments:

Post a Comment